- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
I am the sole owner of the information collected on this site. I only collect information that you voluntarily give me via email or other direct contact from you, namely your email address and/or telephone number. I will never sell or rent this information to anyone.
I will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted me. I will not share your information with any third party.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from me at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting me via email or by unsubscribing using the link on the newsletter.
• See if I hold you email address and/or phone number.
• Change/correct this data I have.
• Have me delete this data I have.
• Express any concern you have about my use of your data.
I take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. The computers/servers in which the data is stored are kept in a secure environment.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how I have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Last updated: 11th June 2020